Can you really rock being a parent, homemaker, spouse, and have a flourishing career? Then add into that equation dutiful daughter/sister, supportive friend, caring member of the community etc. We have so many demands on our time. Most of us grow up believing not only should we be able to handle it all, we should want to have it all. I know I did, and sometimes I did feel in the flow with everything falling into place, but more often than not, I felt overwhelmed.
The truth of the matter is all we can do is try our best, and sometimes we drop the ball. Dinner is often one of those balls. It’s pretty hard to ignore all the press today about the perils of an unhealthy diet, but who has time to get a home cooked meal on the table nightly? We almost have to rely on whatever is convenient, or do we?
My clients combat that problem by hiring me to cook for them, so all they have to do at the end of a long day is heat to eat a delicious meal. Great you may think, except not all of us can afford to hire a personal chef! That’s why I designed the Personal Chef Approach™ – to offer an affordable, time efficient solution to nutritious homemade dinners.
I can’t promise you’ll have it all, but I can help make dinner one less thing to worry about. So what’s in it for you?
- Ease: It’s a no-brainer approach to solving “what’s for dinner?” Just print, shop, and cook. With just one trip to the grocery store, and a few hours of cooking once a week, you can live the same convenient and healthy lifestyle that my celebrity clients enjoy.
- Savings: Members report saving as much as $20.00-40.00 per week on groceries. That means you’ll save more than the monthly cost of membership in just one week!
- Time: How much is your time worth? People spend on average 2 hours a day or more planning, shopping, preparing, and cleaning up after dinner. With the PCA you can save up to 8 hours a week – time better put to use excelling at work, more quality family time, pursuing hobbies, having fun with friends, and that ever elusive personal time.
- Health: Are you watching your weight, or maybe you have food allergies and other health issues that need to be addressed through diet? Concerned about pesticides and GM produce, or hormones and antibiotics in the meat you consume? Cooking at home is the only way to really know the source, and quality of the ingredients in your meal.
- Healthy Eating Made Easy: Celebrity chef’s have done a great job focusing public attention on healthier school lunches! But that’s only 5 meals per week – what about the other 16 meals plus snacks parents have to provide, and all meals for busy professionals? The PCA helps you keep healthier options readily available all week long.
- Convenience: Dinner goes from fridge to table faster than you get through the fast food drive-thru! It’s a healthier lifestyle made easy.
- Variety: Most households have at least one finicky eater, or differing diet preferences, requiring a short order cook mentality every night. A well-stocked PCA fridge/freezer means you already have a selection of meals to keep everyone happy with no additional effort.
- Reconnecting: The time saving factor makes sitting down to dinner together possible again. A recent Harvard University study showed a 15 percent reduction in childhood obesity in homes where the family ate together. Another report from the University of Minnesota noted that teens who had regular meals with their parents were less likely to suffer from depression and earned better grades in school.
- Environmentally Friendly: Making one organized trip the grocery store per week saves on fuel. Making multiple meals all at once conserves energy.
- Bonus: Plus the pots and pans will already be done – just toss your used plates in the dishwasher!
We’d all love a great meal out in a restaurant once or twice a week, but I don’t care who you are – no one wants to eat out every night. I know, because my former career took me all over the world, staying in 5 star hotels and eating in 4 star restaurants – don’t get me wrong, I loved it! But I longed for a home cooked meal, and sometimes disliked the hassle of having to dress up after a long day at work.
Watch the video above to see how it works, and be sure to join before November 15th to lock in the low subscription fee for the lifetime of your membership (providing there is no interruption in service). Subscriptions will be going up substantially in January. Why do you PCA?